City Carrier Assistant (CCA) Uniform Program Information
If you are a USPS City Carrier Assistant (CCA), Postal Uniforms Direct can accept your order either by fax, mail, phone or online! Please follow the instructions below.
[NOTE: If you are a NEW CCA who has not yet completed the 90-day probation period, you can select NON-POSTAL as your Craft and shop using your personal credit card.]
- Select "CCA" as your craft before starting your order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and remember to spend your full allowance
- Once you have completed your order, select the CCA Voucher checkbox during checkout as your method of payment - The CCA Voucher option is an alternative to using a Postal Card.
- Please fax or email your Letter of Authorization using the contact information below after placing your online order.
Be advised – This order cannot be processed unless we receive your Letter of Authorization within 60 days of placing your order. All orders are subject to cancellation after 60 days if the Letter of Authorization is not received.
- Make a list of the items you would like to order. For your convenience, click here to print the order form.
- Call our office using the information above.
- Email, fax or mail your voucher using the contact information above.
Fax, Email or Mail
- Click here to complete and print the form to accompany your uniform voucher.
- Send your uniform voucher and the order form to us using the information below:
NOTE: You can take a picture of your uniform voucher with your phone and email it to us.
Postal Uniforms Direct
9800 Industrial Blvdt
Phone: (913) 764-4488
Order Toll Free during office hours: 888.682.8889
or Fax Toll Free 877.227.0167
Check your postal uniform allowance & anniversary date!!
M-F 8am-5pm (CST)
Order Postal Uniforms
888.682.8889 (toll free) or
877.227.0167 (toll free) or