How to Buy Postal Uniforms
For many postal employees, the uniform buying process can be a little intimidating. With so many choices in postal uniform products and a wide array of vendors, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
1) Research the postal uniform vendors on the internet. (Some websites have a great listing of vendors and provide tools for comparing them.) As you go to each postal uniform vendor’s site, ask:
- Does the postal uniform vendor provide a full-allowance discount?
- Do they provide good customer service? (check their testimonials)
- Does the postal uniform vendor offer a satisfaction guarantee?
- Do they provide quality products?
- Are the postal uniform items Union Made in the USA?
While the answer to some of these questions may not be important to all of you, to save you time, the answer to ALL of the questions above is YES for Postal Uniforms Direct.
Check your postal uniform allowance & anniversary date!!
M-F 8am-5pm (CST)
Order Postal Uniforms
888.682.8889 (toll free) or
877.227.0167 (toll free) or